||- Dance music legend Paul Oakenfold approved a remix by Darin for his Perfecto label. The track received enormous support around the world and went on to reach #25 on the Beatport Top 100 Progressive chart.|
- As a DJ and producer, he has received support from Paul Oakenfold, Hernán Cattáneo, Jody Wisternoff (Way Out West with Nick Warren), D:Fuse, Sandra Collins, Miss Nine, Flash Brothers, DJ Tarkan, Noel Sanger, Kenneth Thomas, Eelke Kleijn, Chloe Harris, Thomas Penton, Randall Jones, and countless others.
- He has done remixes for high profile artists such as Matthew Dekay, Noel Sanger, Burufunk, and Kenneth Thomas. His work can be found on some of the top record labels in the world, including Perfecto and System Recordings.
- Inducted into the prestigious Balance Record Pool at age 24, joining DJs such as Paul van Dyk, Danny Tenaglia, Steve Lawler, Jimmy van M, John Graham aka Quivver, and Sultan. This further solidifies his presence as one of Chicago's foremost authorities on Progressive & Tech House music.
- He has headlined events on different corners of the globe playing to thousands of people in Russia, Mexico, The Netherlands, Canada, Costa Rica, and all over the USA.
- At age 23, his original track 'Bluephobia' is introduced on Hernán Cattáneo's Metrodance 95.1 FM radio show in June 2007. This is the first time his music gains recognition from a major international DJ.
- He currently hosts Perspectives on leading online radio station Digitally Imported (DI.fm). The show is syndicated on over a dozen stations worldwide and reaches an audience of thousands. Previous guests have included Max Graham, D:Fuse, Noel Sanger, Kenneth Thomas, DJ Tarkan, and Chloe Harris.
- Named winner of the Scion and Beatport sponsored B.E.A.T. (Breakthru Emerging Artists Tour) 2006 in Chicago.